Friday, June 14, 2013

Eczema as my inspiration

Today was a tough day to swallow.  I had to let go of the fact that my current friendships will never be the same again despite all that I did to keep them in-tact.  Aforementioned from my previous posts, fighting to keep something almost never works and sometimes it is best to put it to rest and hopefully destiny reunites the people you care about the most with you again.  Anyways, my sister and I have recently come down with an extreme case of eczema problems but my sister has it much worse than me.  For example, the redness only affects one part of my palm but her whole two arms are literally covered from every inch with redness caused by the eczema.  It just looks awful and painful to look at but it also inspires me to push myself to me very limit.  It reminds me that there's no such thing as comfort and as long as we still have our limbs in-tact, we have no excuse not to take any risk in our brief lives.  By August 26, I want to push myself to the limit and ascend into God mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment