Friday, December 21, 2012

Quote of the Day

You don’t try to build a wall. You don’t set out to build a wall. You don’t say I’m gonna build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that’s ever been built. You don’t start there. You say, I’m gonna lay this brick, as perfectly as a brick can be laid. And, you do that every single day, and soon you have a wall. ~Will Smith

This quote is a inspiration to me because there are too many times where I find myself trying to do too much at a time and quickly lose motivation because it cannot be done overnight.  When I look back in my life, there have been many situations where I have been set back because I always looked too far ahead.  I realize that all of the small victories I have earned have shaped who I am today.  I must take it one step at a time, one minute at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment