Sunday, January 6, 2013

Goal for 2013- Provide Value

I think providing value is the essential ingredient in life that gets you ahead of everyone else. In the past, I would conform to everyone's needs but that was an utter failure. I need to learn how to provide enough value so that my future clients or relationships can be a reciprocal relationship. Enough with the one-sided relationships, it is time to fully realize my true potential and this is the perfect year to do it.

My goal is to provide valuable lessons for my readers and through the Amazon affiliate program, I can link products such as books that are related to the content in this blog. This blog may be messy at first as it is still in its experimental stage. Just like everyone else, I am a work in progress so come join me on my journey through imperfection.  My philosophy in life is that all it takes for a life changing event to occur is a small spark and once that happens, everything will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment