Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Anger, moving forward and resolve

This is the theme for me in 2013. I'm angry about a lot of things, specifically inter-personal relationships. I get angry at them because I normally put in more than I receive.  However, I finally realize why this anger has been plaguing me for so long. The reason is because I dwell into the past and try to cling on to this imaginary past. I get angry about the inability to retain it. 

I must learn to let go and keep pushing forward. I cannot use the past as a clutch to patch up my current issues with myself.  In the end, the onus is on me to fix my internal conflict. The world does contain many shitheads but that does not give me the excuse to justify my anger due to their negative actions. If I let them get the better of me then all I am doing is setting myself up for failure in future interpersonal relationships.

My resolution for this year is to let go of the relationships on life support. I may confront those people about it but I must first improve myself first. I do not need them to hold me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment